Mission & Vision
In an ever changing social and political climate, the Canadian Pest Management Association's mission is to be the leading unified voice in the structural pest management industry across Canada, representing, promoting and fostering the advancement of our industry throughout the nation and to be recognized for the legacy we leave due to our contribution to the quality of life.
- We will represent our membership by providing a voice that speaks to legislators and formulators to assure that our industry has the most up to date and environmentally friendly tools and legislation to work with.
- We will promote our industry in a professional and ethical manor with emphasis on honesty, fairness and respectfulness between and amongst our members and our customers.
- We will foster our industry through training and communication in order to sustain it's profitability, responsibility and competence.
- We will provide a venue for social interaction and networking thereby contributing to the future development of the industry.
- To read CPMA's By-Laws click here.
July 18-20 | Palm Beach Gardens, FL
October 23-26 | Orlando, Florida
Click here to read the latest CPMA newsletters.
Looking to advertise in the monthly newsletter?