A unique cooperative effort between CPMA and the National Pest Management Association (NPMA) makes it possible for you to enjoy the membership benefits and resources of both organizations at a fraction of the cost. If you are a member of CPMA, you can access NPMA resources. This partnership is designed to help you to grow personally and professionally as well as grow your business more efficiently and less expensively.
Here we have picked a few of the most popular member benefits, but we encourage you to visit www.npmapestworld.org to see all that is available to you.
Networking & Technical Advice
- Learn from your peers and share your wisdom by joining a forum at my.npmapestworld.org
- Call an expert on the Information Central Hotline (800-678-6722). Our staff entomologists are here to help.
- Take advantage of Canadian and US Industry meetings. As a member you receive a significant discount on registration fees.
Training and Technical Resources
- Print Resources: From the widely-acclaimed Pest Posters and NPCA Field Guide to Structural Pests to consumer-oriented brochures. The Bugstore has the finest and wides selection of technical and management training materials.
- Online Learning Site: pestworld.learningzen.com
- Pest Management in Food Plants Exam: www.cpmatesting.ca
Publicize Your Company’s Professional Commitment
- Display the associations’ logos on business cards, corporate letterhead, vehicles, and advertisements, which reinforce the company’s professional image to customers and prospective clients. Click here to download the NPMA logo. Click here to download the new CPMA logo.
- Find-A-Pro: More than one million consumers every year turn to www.pestworld.org to learn more about pests and pest management. Please note that company listings are randomized, meaning each company will, at alternating times, appear first, last, and in the middle.
- Pest Gazette Consumer Newsletter: The Pest Gazette is a quarterly, four page newsletter that highlights seasonal pests and can be personalized to include your company's information to market your services. PMPs purchase and distribute this educational piece so the consumer understands why its important to hire a profesional. Click here for more information.
Your Source for Industry News
- Canada ePestWorld is a monthly electronic newsletter, which includes valuable and timely industry and national news, membership bulletins and articles of interest. These newsletters are archived and available online by clicking here.
- ePestWorld, is a weekly electronic newsletter. This is an easy way to get connected to the latest industry happenings. These newsletters are also archived and available online by clicking here.
- PestWorld Newsletter, a bi-monthly printed publication, that offers in-depth analysis of the pest management industry, as well as business tips and techniques. You'll also receive stories from the field, legislative news, and technical updates. Missing an issue? All PestWorld newsletters are archived and available online by clicking here.
CPMA Affinity Programs
- Shell TRITON® Fleet Management Card:The Shell TRITON® card with eTRAC reduces your bookkeeping, saves you money, and gives you a better overview of your expenses. Click here to learn more.Shell TRITONmd Gestion de parc de véhicules La carte Shell TRITONmd avec webSUIVI réduit les tâches de comptabilité, vous fait économiser et vous donne un meilleur aperçu de vos dépenses. Cliquez ici pour plus d'information.
- CPMA members Save 70% with UPS Freight: As a new member benefit CPMA has partnered with UPS to offer up to 70% savings on heavy freight shipments (150 lbs to 10,000 lbs) to all member companies. Enrollment is free with no obligations and no minimum shipping requirements, simply complete the application to enroll in this exclusive program today! Click here for more information.
- Insurance Discount Program: Marsh Canada Limited has partnered with CPMA to offer its members a substantial discount by bringing together members under one insurance company, allowing the opportunity for volume buying. Click here for more information about the insurance discount program. Cliquez ici pour plus d'information.
Click here to download the Pesticide Program Application.
Click here to download the Pollution Liability Supplement.
- NEBS Business Products: CPMA has partnered with NEBS to bring you a special discount of 15% off all of the products needed to run and grow your business successfully. NEBS products include checks and forms, promotional products and print marketing, personalized apparel and more. To order go to the website at nebs.ca or call 1-800-461-7572 and be sure to use member number 47766.
July 18-20 | Palm Beach Gardens, FL
October 23-26 | Orlando, Florida
Click here to read the latest CPMA newsletters.
Looking to advertise in the monthly newsletter?